Read about Masonicare’s mission in this brochure:
Read about Masonicare’s wide array of services here:
Masonicare’s Website: Masonicare.org
Now Open to All
At its inception, The Home’s mission was to care for the elderly and orphans with Masonic connections. During the ensuing years, Masonicare grew exponentially and greatly expanded its healthcare services and retirement living options. The organization, which is now open to all – not just Masons – employs more than 2,500 people throughout the state.
Today, Masonicare encompasses a broad range of healthcare and senior living options:
- Skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities – Masonicare Health Center in Wallingford and Masonicare at Newtown.
- Independent living options – A continuing care retirement community, Masonicare at Ashlar Village, and the A. Norman Johnson Apartments, Kenneth B. Hawkins Apartments and Wells Apartments for individuals 55 and over, all located in Wallingford. Our new community in Mystic is currently under construction.
- Assisted living communities – Pond Ridge in Wallingford, Lockwood Lodge in Newtown and our newest community in Mystic.
- A residential care home – The Leslie G. Wright Residence in Wallingford, CT.
- Masonicare Home Health & Hospice, a statewide home healthcare and hospice provider that touches 3,000 patients each month through its 7 offices.