Entry into Freemasonry is not by invitation. You have to ask!
To connect with Freemasons in your community, many of which you might already know, click: Lodge Locator
There are a few basic requirements. You must:
- Be a man of at least eighteen years of age.
- Be of good moral character and reputation.
- Be under no restraint of liberty.
- Have a belief in a “Supreme Being”.
- Be of sound mind and memory.
- Come to the doors Freemasonry of your own free will and accord.
To Be One Ask One!
Do you know a Mason, a relative, friend, colleague, coworker, or acquaintance? Tell them you are interested in learning about Masonry. Most Masons will be more than happy answer your questions, invite you to the Lodge and meet the “Brothers”.
If you have greatness within you, achieving it in a team is much more effective.